07/28 to 08/03/2018
5. Dan Aikikai"My main emphasis this summer in Rügen: Clean technique, focus and axis, together with attention on attitude. The feeling for the right moment and the quality of contact."
5. Dan Aikikai„Aiki-jo & jo-dori: Partner katas with a thrown exit. The focus will be on posture and throwing
principles, which return throughout jo-dori.“
5. Dan Aikikai"I will teach aikido."
4. Dan Aikikai“I will teach aikido with an emphasis on the implementation of 'inner work', as well as breathing power, and relaxed interaction. Among other things, I will ask the question 'why do I act in a certain way as uke'."
4. Dan Aikikai"I will give sword lessons, following the tradition of Kashima no Tachi. Here I will focus on the basics and the interaction of posture and attitude."
3. Dan Aikikai"'Internal power' and 'aiki' are two different things: We learn qi gong exercises to explore and strengthen inner force coordination, and outer aiki methods that arise from these new movement possibilities."
08:00 – 08:30 Qi gong on the beach
10:00 – 11:00 Sword
11:00 – 12:00 Aikido
12:00 - 13:00 Aikido
16:00 – 17:00 Jo
17:00 – 18:00 Internal power and aiki
18:00 – 19:00 Aikido
Training takes place from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day, except for the last day: on 08/03, training ends at 1 p.m.
Nordperdhalle in Göhren on Rügen
whole week: 120,- € / 100,- €*
one day: 25,- € / 20,- €*.
* for everyone under age
via registration form